Myflickr.com

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Alright....

Alright, I'll do some real posting soon and try to bring my blog up to speed with myself....

I will keep this blog in this template as of now.... I did know about the newest 'Dynamic Views' that blogspot is offering... I went over a couple of them, and didn't really 'like' what I see. That being said, I love some of their newer layouts... which I think is useful to me, as I would like my blog to be a photoblog essentially.... perhaps, i'll switch over once I'm more engaged in posting stuff in my blog.... i.e. more pictures sharing and etc etc.

That's all I have for now.... might do some posting at night if I'm not too occupy with my puppy ^_^, speaking of which he has an 'obedience class' to attend in the evening..

No comments:

Post a Comment