Myflickr.com

Saturday, May 12, 2007

As time goes by...

thrilled, excited, and happy... these are some of the adjectives that I find can to describe my feelings right now.. Well, it's official right now that She's my GF now.. I am really happy to have you to be my companion.. Life with you will never be the same again... Just like you very much.. well, cuz you deserved everything from me as well.. I enjoy every second that we have had together... and I hope every moment and second that I am with you in the future will be the same as well, that is, as happy as now...

I know both you and me didnt really see it coming... but I've actually worked very hard to get you.. from the day I saw you, I've started working hard just to get ur attention... and until this very moment as well.. I promise I will try my best and continue to work for our relationship.. you're precious to me and thus, u deserved every bit of my good quality time that I had spent for you...

I hope that we will remain and grow old together.

*Just couldnt express my feelings for you with words* I am really happy to have found you in my life..

*muacks* x2

Thanks for everything my dear CM

No comments:

Post a Comment