Myflickr.com

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Becuz I kena "tagged"

Oh well, what can I say rite? Geez.... something to vomit out

1. I have all four grown wisdom tooth, but two of them needs to be taken out (soon)
2. I only have one ex-GF so far, this is my 2nd relationship
3. I'm the shortest from standard 1 to 4
4. I bought my own gadgets eg. my cellphone, my DLSR, and my PC components
5. I'm still on 'P' license
6. I used to be a PC gamer
7. I'm born Malaysian Chinese, but I dont like to eat rice ~!
8. I'm a badminton doubles champion for my school for form 4 and form 5
9. I cracked my front tooth alil, becuz I was trying to become spiderman
10. I'm a good friend and listener.

That's about it... Perhaps next monday, I'll be taking out one of my wisdom tooth.. well, wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment